Ideal for use in the guard patrol, facilities management, cleaning, and healthcare markets, the new GPP Patrol Management software V2.0 is a simple way to monitor your patrol requirements.
As a simple management tool, it can efficiently supervise and monitor staff and their shifts by downloading data of timings and dates into one easy-to-access place. Its powerful in-built report generator can then be used to analyze the data and create reports that can be emailed to management or clients as Proof of Presence, or to support the billing or payroll process
By logging a security guard’s or a shift worker’s physical presence at specific locations throughout a facility, this Security Guard Management Software will provide numerous benefits, including:
- Standardization of patrol activity documentation.
- More effective management and control of staff.
- Increase accountability, ensuring that all checkpoints are visited regularly and on time.
- Increase of productivity and accuracy in staffs’ work hours.
- Reduction of admin costs: less time spent preparing payroll and billing information.
- Trust and reliability that the community or facility is well protected and thoroughly checked.
The higher level of reliability
The physical presence of security guards brings a high level of trust and a sense of security among residents, owners, and visitors as they guarantee protection, and with this device, a thorough guard tour where no shortcuts have been taken. It is a reliable solution to ensure that a property is safe and secure.
This means that you will not have to pay any extra software license fees when you expand the system!
Suitable for unlimited readers, checkpoints, events, and planning, you have no need to pay for any extra software license fees when you expand your system.
To find out more about our patrol management software, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. For more information or for a free quote – we’d be happy to help.
- Suitable to collect data from the Minitool Pro Touch, Minitool Pro X, and Minitool Pro K readers
- Real-Time reporting when using the Minitool Pro K reader
- Stores all collected data directly onto the computer’s local hard disk
- Schedule daily or weekly plans using random or fixed sequence rules.
- Fast evaluation of all stored data available with preview, print, and export options
- Ability to search for a specific reader, checkpoint, or user (guard) over a period.
- Password protected with two levels of access, e.g. Admin and User.
- Automated Database back-up and restore capability
- And more!
- Intel Pentium PC or compatible
- Minimum 4GB RAM
- 500GB Hard Drive
- Windows 10 compatible.
- 1x free USB port for the data reader’s download cable
Patrol Management/Proof of Presence systems have been used for many years by, Security personnel providers, Facilities Management companies,...read more
If you are in charge of a security guard company or dealing with the security of a big...read more