How To Choose The Most Suitable Proof of Presence System For Your Location?
There are a variety of Proof of Presence/Patrol Management system options available each one with its own merits.
So, how do you choose which system provides the best solution to meet your needs?
You could draw up a list of your essential requirements, they may include:
- Do I need Real-Time reporting, or do I just need to ensure my operatives are carrying out their required duties?
- Do I need to report that tasks have been undertaken (Area cleaned, Fire doors checked, Gates locked)?
- Will I be using the system in remote locations (is Lone Worker/Man Down essential)?
- How robust do the Checkpoints and Data Readers need to be (will the system be installed internally or externally)?
- How important are the ascetics of the location (listed buildings, prestigious locations)?
- How flexible does the system need to be (do you plan to expand the system to other locations or into other departments)?
- How many operatives will use the system simultaneously (do you want to share the Data reader between operatives or shifts)?
- Can the system be easily moved to another location?
If you know your requirements, we can help provide the correct solution for each application.
If you are unsure what type of system you need, we can help guide you in the right direction, by discussing your requirements and making suggestions for the most suitable and cost-effective solution.
We offer a complete range of solutions with extensive features and benefits including:
- Man-Down and Lone worker tracking
- Voice prompt
- Biometric log-in
- Impact detection,
- Personnel logging on
- Patrol reminder alarms
- Walkie Talkie facility
- A choice of checkpoint technology with various mounting options
- Real Time GSM solutions,
- Real Time local WIFI connectivity
- Stand-alone systems
- Multi-site options
0ur dedicated team of experienced sales and technical support professionals are available to assist you with any hardware or software enquiries from 08:30 to 17:30, Monday to Friday.
We also provide an remote online facility, to assist when implementing a system for the first time, for troubleshooting, providing additional training, software demonstrations and for ongoing customer support. This is a free service for our customers during normal business hours.