Time and Attendance systems
Using a TimePilot Time and Attendance system ensures you are providing accurate reporting of your employee’s hours on site, removing the need to spend hours checking and verifying hand written time sheets.
Offering a range of innovative and flexible Time and Attendance solutions enables us to satisfy a wide range of applications in the following market sectors:
- Health Care
- Oil & Gas
- Utilities (Electricity, Water & Gas)
There are three TimePilot solutions in our range:-
- TimePilot Tap+
- TimePilot Vetro
- TimePilot Extreme
Plus an iPhone App that works in conjunction with all systems.
To complement the range there are two levels of software available: Professional Edition and Enterprise Edition.
TimePilot Tap+ the latest addition to the range, is a small, light, battery-powered timeclock that can be mounted anywhere.
Employees just tap their iButtons to the clock to clock in and out.
The unit’s rechargeable battery lasts as long as a year on a single charge. To move the clock-in and clock-out data to the TimePilot software on your PC, just plug in the included USB cable.
An alternate way of using the product is to keep the clock on your desk, cabled to your computer. By doing so, all clock-ins and clock-outs are instantly sent to the TimePilot software.
- Capacity: 2,000 users.
- Memory: Each clock holds 12,000 clock-ins and clock-outs. For 20 employees clocking in and out four times a day, that’s 150 days!
- No moving parts
- Rechargeable battery lasts about a year on a single full charge. It recharges via USB cable when plugged into a PC.
- Data transfer: Via USB cable to PC.
- Employees clock in and out with a single iButton. iButtons can be re-assigned using the powerful, easy-to-use TimePilot Central software.
- Data is stored in non-volatile memory.
- Comes with your choice of TimePilot Professional Edition or Enterprise Edition software.
Has all the same qualities all TimePilot products have: ease of use, flexibility, power and durability. When TimePilot Vetro isn’t in use, all you see on the sleek black touch screen is the time and date. Touch the face of the clock or an iButton to one of the probes, and immediately the backlit blue keypad lights up.
Use it either in a network or Stand Alone mode. Handles up to 500 employees. Integrates with other TimePilot time and attendance products.
The rugged TimePilot Extreme is designed for outdoor use, although it can be used inside, too. It commonly would be used at sites where the weatherproof clock can be exposed to the elements. Each clock holds 12,000 clock-ins and clock-outs. For 20 employees clocking in and out four times a day, that’s 150
The TimePilot software handles the time data, creates reports and prepares payroll information for Microsoft Excel, QuickBooks or other payroll programs and services.