Are you the responsible person for ensuring fire safety in a hotel, high rise residential tower block or a public building and are currently employing fire wardens? If the answer is ‘Yes’ and you would like to avoid reports of fire marshals being asleep whilst on duty, like the article from The Times news paper then the Minitool Pro Patrol Monitoring System can help!
Fire Warden System | Fire Prevention System | Fire Patrol Reporting System
Our Fire Warden Patrol system is designed for Fire Watch, Fire equipment checking and Fire Patrol reporting especially for Hotels and Apartment blocks.
As you may be aware, the daily tasks of the fire marshal include the following routine activities:
- Regularly checking that fire exits and escape routes are not blocked. This includes opening fire doors to make sure there are no obstructions outside.
- Checking that the fire extinguishers haven’t been moved and that their servicing is up to date.
- Making sure nothing is covering any emergency exit break glass or fire alarm call point.
- Guarding against the accumulation of rubbish. A combustible fire risk.
- Regularly checking that emergency lighting is working (inside and outside the building).
- Checking fire and disaster alarms weekly.
- Carrying out periodic inspections to ensure that all parts of the premises are safe.
- Before locking up at night, make sure that there are no obvious dangers left behind and that no combustible material is lying around and all doors and windows are securely fastened.
Guard Patrol Products
Give us a call today on 0800 817 4259 and one of our team will be happy to discuss your specific requirements and advise you on the most suitable options available to you.