Guard Tour Management Software
Ideal for use in the guard patrol, facilities management and cleaning or healthcare markets, the new A1.0 Patrol Management software is a simple way to track, store and report all the data you need to monitor guard tours and shift work.
As a simple management tool, it can efficiently supervise and monitor staff and their shifts by downloading data of timings and dates into one easy-to-access place. Its powerful in-built report generator can then be used to analyse the data and create reports that can be emailed to management or clients as proof of presence, or to support the billing or payroll process
By logging a security guard’s or a shift worker’s physical presence at specific locations throughout a facility, this Security Guard Management Software will provide a number of benefits, including:
- More effective management and control of staff with real-time tracking
- Standardisation of patrol activity documentation
- Increase of accountability ensuring all checkpoints are visited or times are met
- Increase of productivity and accuracy in staffs’ work hours
- Reduction of admin costs: less time spent preparing payroll and billing information
- Trust and reliability that the community or facility is well protected and thoroughly checked
no images were found
Higher level of reliability
The physical presence of security guards brings a high level of trust and sense of security among residents, owners and visitors as they guarantee protection, and with this device, a thorough guard tour where no short cuts have been taken. It is a reliable solution to ensure that a property is safe and secure.
This means that you will not have to pay any extra software license fees when you expand the system!
Suitable for unlimited readers, checkpoints, events and planning, you have no need to pay for any extra software license fees when you expand your system.
To find out more about our patrol management software, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. For more information or for a free quote – we’d be happy to help.
- Suitable to collect data from the Palm Touch, Hand Touch or Prox data readers
- Stores all collected data directly onto computer’s hard disk
- Schedule daily or multi-day plans of routes using random or fixed order/time-based rules
- Fast evaluation of all stored data available with preview, print and export options
- Ability to search for specific reader, checkpoint, personnel over a period
- Password protection
- Animated map view of guard’s route over a specified period
- Database back-up and restore capability
- And more!
- Intel PC or compatible
- Minimum 1GB RAM
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, VGA or SVGA monitor
- 1x free USB port for the data reader’s download cable
Guard Patrol Products
Give us a call today on 0800 817 4259 and one of our team will be happy to discuss your specific requirements and advise you on the most suitable options available to you.